Bachelor's or Master's Degree From Hawai'i Pacific University
Earn Your Degree from Hawaii's Leading Private University!
With three campuses, six military bases, and online courses offered to students located around the world Hawai'i Pacific University (HPU) is the state's largest private, not-for-profit university. Recognized for academic excellence, diversity, and affordability - HPU's academic strengths in areas ranging from marine science to international diplomacy draw students and faculty from around the U.S. and the world. With students from all 50 U.S. states and more than 80 countries, HPU is a leading destination for foreign students studying abroad in the U.S. and is America's No. 1 university in diversity, ranking ahead of Harvard, Yale, Columbia and Stanford.
- Choose from more than 50 acclaimed undergraduate programs and 14 distinguished graduate programs (click on the above tabs for a list of programs).
- Ranked among the top 50 private, comprehensive universities in the Western United States, and a "Best in the West" college by the Princeton Review, HPU provides a practical, hands-on learning experience.
- Most programs are offered in accelerated or traditional semester format.
- Learn from dedicated faculty with outstanding academic and business credentials from around the world.
- Receive personalized, one-on-one instruction in classes with less than 20 students and a student to faculty ratio of 14 to 1.
- HPU provides excellent networking and career placement opportunities.
Get more information about Hawai'i Pacific University's degree programs and details about tuition and financial aid (for those who qualify) by completing this request form.