Bachelor's or Master's Degree From Hawai'i Pacific University
Earn Your Degree from Hawaii's Leading Private University!
Hawai'i Pacific University (HPU) has grown to become the state's leading private, non-profit university with three campuses, six military bases, and online courses offered to students located around the world. With students from all 50 U.S. states and nearly 80 countries, HPU is a leading destination for foreign students studying abroad in the US and America's #1 university for diversity, ranking ahead of Harvard, Yale, Columbia, and Standford (USA Today, 2014). HPU prides itself on maintaining strong academic programs, small class sizes, individual attention to students, and a diverse faculty and student population. In addition, HPU is ranked a "Best in the West" college by both the U.S. News and World Report and The Princeton Review; and rated best in Hawaii for "salary potential" and "return on investment" by PayScale.
- Choose from more than 50 acclaimed undergraduate programs and 14 distinguished graduate programs (click on the tabs above for a list of programs).
- Ranked among the top 50 private, comprehensive universities in the Western United States.
- HPU provides a practical, hands-on learning experience.
- Most programs are offered in accelerated or traditional semester format.
- Learn from dedicated faculty with outstanding academic and business credentials from around the world.
- Receive personalized, one-on-one instruction in classes with less than 20 students and a student to faculty ratio of 15 to 1.
- HPU provides excellent networking and career placement opportunities.
Get more information about Hawai'i Pacific University's degree programs and details about tuition and financial aid (for those who qualify) by completing this request form.